Ascorbic Acid with a content of 250 mg belongs to the class of nutritional supplements that offer Vitamin C. This helps increase the levels of Vitamin C in the body which is an essential nutrient for an animal. Nutritional deficiencies are noticed when a body reduces food absorption and thereby lowers immunity. The use of salt prevents the diseases that occur with it thereby also promoting the enhancement of the body’s energy.
Ascorbic Acid is filled with vitamin C. The use of the clinical recommendation improves its deficiency and promotes activeness. As this is a veterinary drug, its most common use is noticed in castles, dogs, horses, cats, and many other animals.
The use of Ascorbic Acid 250 mg is required in an external condition. It is mandatory that one needs to follow the precaution. This will ensure the active working of the salt thereby offering the best results. The recommended suggestions are, that this is a salt formulated in the form of injection, hence it is important to get it by a professional only. The use is not recommended in the pregnant animals for the safety your the mother and babies.
There are some side effects too which might be noticed with the use of this Ascorbic Acid salt. These after-effects are usual. You may observe some changes in the behavior of your pet animal such as nausea, irritation, digestive issues, vomiting, etc. If the response to the drug is negative, kindly associate with the doctor immediately.
Uses of Ascorbic Acid Injection
This is a vitamin C nutrition supplement and it is water soluble in nature. It is yellowish in color and might offer an acidic taste to the cattle if injected into the nose. It benefits us in animals is described below. It is suggested to maintain precautions for animals for better results.
- In animals, vitamin C promotes the low-stress hormones.
- It acts as an amelioration of oxidative stress.
- Ascorbic Acid with Vitamin C is considered necessary for the treatment of tissue growth and maintenance in animals.
- The salt provides better immunity as it indicates immune regulation.
- It improves body function and helps an animal stay active for longer hours.
- A dose as per the recommendation will cause a rise in energy levels.
Indication of Ascorbic Acid Injection
The treatment of this Vitamin C nutritional, supplement is offered in the following category of animals.
- Dairy Cattle
- Beef Cattle
- Beef Cattle
Dosage of Ascorbic Acid Injection
The dose as mentioned is only required. It is important to not overdose your cattle.
Be it Intramuscular or Intravenous the dose consumption is 3-7 mL just daily and not more than 3-5 days.
Warnings with Ascorbic Acid Injection
Here is a warning mentioned that needs to be followed.
The offering of Thai vitamin C injection is noticed when the cattle show deficient symptoms. Perhaps a proper examination as per the veterinary consultant is required.
Precautions with Ascorbic Acid Injection
The precautions mentioned are to be kept in kind while injecting an animal with the dose is this Vitamin C injection.
- A licensed veterinary health expert is only allowed to offer the treatment of this injection, or else it will be against the laws.
- This has to be used only in the animals belonging to the category of swine, cattle, cats, sheep, dogs, and horses.
- This is only for the use of adult animals.
Side Effects of Ascorbic Acid Injection
Some side effects noticed are,
- Irritated behaviour
- Digestive issues
Storage- Keep the Ascorbic Acid Injection stored in a cool and dry place.
Note- Ascorbic Acid Injection is only for external use in animals.