Serratiopeptidase and Diclofenac Potassium tablets are used for pain relief in various health conditions. The medicine belongs to the category of drugs called ‘non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs’ (NSAIDs). Pain can be classified as temporary or chronic in nature. Temporary pain is short-lived and caused by damage to the tissues of the muscle, bone, or organs. Chronic pain can be lifelong and associated with nerve damage, osteoarthritis, and dental pain due to damage of the tooth nerve, infection, decay, extraction, or injury. Inform if you are allergic to Serratiopeptidase and Diclofenac Potassium or similar medicines.
Take the Serratiopeptidase and Diclofenac Potassium tablets as per the dosage and duration prescribed by your doctor. Do not crush, chew, or break the tablets. It is advised to take the tablets with a glass of water with or without food or as recommended by your doctor. Some users may experience side effects such as stomach aches, diarrhea, nausea (feeling sick), and indigestion. Consult your doctor in case the side effects worsen or persist with time.
Medical Benefits of Serratiopeptidase and Diclofenac Potassium Tablets
Serratiopeptidase and Diclofenac Potassium tablets are highly beneficial in providing relief from pain in post-traumatic pain, low back pain, cervical pain, spondylitis, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis. The medicine is composed of Serratiopeptidase and Diclofenac.
Diclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers in the brain responsible for causing pain and inflammation (redness and swelling). Serratiopeptidase is a proteolytic enzyme that leads to the breakdown of insoluble protein (fibrin) a by-product of blood clots into smaller units. It also causes thinning of the fluids in the body as a result of injury, thereby making fluid drainage smoother in the swollen tissue. This way the combined effect of Serratiopeptidase and Diclofenac provides pain relief in many health conditions.
Directions for Use
Serratiopeptidase and Diclofenac Potassium tablets are potent medicines and shall be taken as per the dosage and duration prescribed by your healthcare professional. Do not crush, chew, or break the tablets. It is recommended to take the tablets with a glass of water. Take the tablets with food to avoid having an upset stomach.
Side Effects of Serratiopeptidase and Diclofenac Potassium Tablets
Mostly the side effects of Serratiopeptidase and Diclofenac Potassium tablets are mild to temporary and get resolved over time. The side effects may not affect all the users similarly and vary in all the patients. The side effects depend on the physiological condition and response to the therapy. The range of side effects observed on taking Serratiopeptidase and Diclofenac Potassium Tablets are mentioned below:
- Abdominal pain
- Decreased appetite
- Increased transaminase level in blood
- Painkillers (nimesulide, oxyphenbutazone, metamizole)
- Anti-cancer (methotrexate)
- Blood clotting agents (warfarin)
1. Avoid consuming alcohol with Serratiopeptidase and Diclofenac Potassium tablets as it may interact and cause side effects.
2. Take the Serratiopeptidase and Diclofenac tablets with food to avoid an upset stomach.
3. Do not take Serratiopeptidase and Diclofenac tablets without your doctor’s consultation if you are pregnant or breastfeeding your baby.
4. Store the tablets in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
5. Avoid driving or doing any mental activity when taking Serratiopeptidase and Diclofenac tablets as it may cause increased drowsiness and dizziness.
6. Keep the Serratiopeptidase and Diclofenac tablets out of reach of children and pets. properly dispose of expired and discarded medicines.