Aceclofenac+Paracetamol+Serratiopeptidase are classified under the category of Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. It is widely used to reduce pain and inflammation due to soft tissue or bone injury or Oedema. It is a fix-dose combination of Aceclofenac+Paracetamol+Serratiopeptidase.
Mode of Action
All three components have linked functions. Aceclofenac works by blocking the action of enzymes that are responsible for causing pain and inflammation at the injured or damaged site. Paracetamol acts as a mild antipyretic(fever-reducing agent) and analgesic(pain-reducer) and enhances the action of aceclofenac. Serratiopeptidase breakdowns a protein that is produced by the clotted blood at the injury side. It thus promotes thinning of the fluids around the site and easy fluid drainage to supply sufficient oxygen and blood to the tissue.
Pain can be of different types. It may be acute pain caused by an injury of bone, muscles, or organs which lasts for a shorter duration of time. It could be chronic pain that may last lifelong due to nerve disease, osteoporosis, or a serious underlying condition. Extreme pain caused by sprain or strain or post-surgery may occur for prolonged periods of time.
Usage of Aceclofenac+Paracetamol+Serratiopeptidase Tablets
The required dosage of this medicine will be prescribed by your doctor. It depends on your pain intensity, duration, and the body’s response to this medication.
In most cases the requirement is 200 mg daily, taken as two equally divided doses of 100 mg, one in the morning and the other in the evening. Consult your doctor for more information. Do not exceed the prescribed dose of this drug. This may be fatal for the body.
Swallow the medicine as a whole. Do not cut, chew or break the tablet. It may damage the drug.
Precautions to be Taken
Various precautionary measures should be practiced while using this medication. These are as follows:
- Inform your doctor if you ever had or have an allergy to any sort of painkiller or analgesic. this medicine may contain inactive ingredients which may cause serious allergic reactions.
- Do not During pregnancy, this medicine should only be used when clearly needed. Do not take this medicine without a proper prescription or it may harm the unborn baby.
- Amoxicillin passes via breast milk. inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding.
- Before having any surgery, tell your doctor about all the medicines you use( may they be ayurvedic or allopathic).
- Do not consume this medicine after the expiry date. This may lead to serious metabolic reactions.
- Do not exceed the prescribed dosage of the medicine. This may result in a drug overdose.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol during the course of this medicine. It may lead to excessive drowsiness and increase the risk of liver damage.
- Don’t do any activity which requires focus as this medicine cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- Avoid this medicine if you have any history of peptic ulcers.
- Avoid in case of severe cardiac impairment or bleeding disorders.
Side Effects of Aceclofenac+Paracetamol+Serratiopeptidase Tablets
Alongside the needed effects of medicines, there may be a few ill effects of it as well. These are generally termed side effects. Most of the side effects are self-treated and require little or no medical attention but a few serious ones must be reported to the doctor.
Some common side effects of this medication include
- Abdominal pain
Frequently Asked Questions
Question : Who should not take Aceclofenac+Paracetamol+Serratiopeptidase tablets/
Answer: People having a history of asthma or any liver disease must consult their doctor before taking this medicine. Also, this medicine is to be avoided if you are allergic to any of its components.
Question: Can we take 300 mg of this medication every day?
Answer: It is generally recommended to not consume more than 200 mg every day. Contact your doctor for more information.
Question: Can we eat Aceclofenac + Paracetamol + Serratiopeptidase during pregnancy?
Answer: This medicine should only be taken when clearly needed in pregnancy. Do not consume this medicine without proper consultation with a doctor.