Ayurvedic Stone Removing Syrup – Comes with natural Ayurvedic properties, this Ayurvedic Stone Removing Syrup helps in removing or fragmenting (breaking up) stones present in the ureter. It works by preventing the formation, growth, and aggregation of crystals and lowering uric acid levels in the blood. Offered in the market with the brand name TONOSIS, this syrup is available at the Best Ayurvedic Stone Removing Syrup Manufacturer, Supplier & Franchise, Abiba Pharmacia.
Ayurvedic Stone Removing Syrup Uses
Following are the effective uses offered by Ayurvedic Stone Removing Syrup:
- Removes Kidney Stones.
- Decreases occurrences of gout attacks.
- Prevents the formation of crystals.
- Restricts the production of uric acid.
- Fights against burning micturition.
- Treats Hematuria (blood in urine).
- Stimulates the overall health of the kidney.
- Helps in the retention of urine.
How Ayurvedic Stone Removing Syrup Helps
Ayurvedic Stone Removing Syrup is a combination of a variety of herbal ingredients that together prevent the growth of new stones while also breaking out those that are already forming. Additionally, it increases the pH of the urine and prevents crystals from accumulating in the kidneys, thereby preventing stones.
Essential Points to Remember
Taking this syrup in the exact dose and duration prescribed by the doctor can bring rapid results. Along with that, there are certain points that must be kept in mind while using this medication to ensure no adverse effects. Down below are the essential points instructed by experts for the effective usage of this Ayurvedic Syrup:
- Take this syrup at least an hour before having a meal as it decreases the uric acid produced in the stomach or as directed by the doctor.
- It is better to avoid alcohol consumption while using this syrup as it may falsely respond to kidneys and may result in undesired diseases.
- Before taking Ayurvedic Stone Removing Syrup, make sure to keep your doctor in the know about your health conditions or all the medicines you are taking to avoid any unknown side effects.
- If you ever had an allergic reaction to herbal extracts, consult your doctor before consuming this syrup.
- Keep your fluid intake high while using Ayurvedic Stone Removing Syrup as it will help in flushing out excessive minerals.
- Add foods to your diet that are rich in citric acid such as oranges, grapefruits, lemons, etc., to prevent kidney stones.
For Children – 1 teaspoon 2-3 times a day with water.
For Adults – 2 teaspoons 2-3 times a day with water.
Note: These are general doses of Ayurvedic Stone Removing Syrup. Take them at the dose prescribed by your doctor, based on your condition.
Made from herbal ingredients, this Ayurvedic Stone Removing Syrup is highly safe to use and does not really cause any adverse effects. In some cases, the user may experience some mild side effects with this syrup either due to the overdosage or misusage of the medicine. Due to the herbal properties of this syrup, it does not really bring much trouble to the user. Following are the side effects associated with this Ayurvedic Syrup:
- Stomach Pain
- Frequent Urine
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Can Ayurvedic Stone Removing Syrup be taken by pregnant women?
No, it is not advised to take Ayurvedic Stone Removing Syrup during pregnancy as it may result in fetal damage.
- Can Ayurvedic Stone Removing Syrup be given to children?
Ayurvedic Stone Removing Syrup should not be given to children if simply not prescribed by the child’s doctor or pediatrician as safety and effectiveness are not certain.