Diclofenac Sodium 1%, Linseed oil 3%, Methyl Salicylate 10% & Menthol 5 % Ointment manufactured by Abiba Pharmacies belongs to the class of anti-inflammatory drugs that helps in the reduction of pain and osteoarthritis too. The aid works by reducing the effects of that chemical messenger which indicated the brain about the stiffness and the toughness of certain areas of the body parts such as the joints. The site of application may cause certain causes of irritation but warm ingredients such as linseed oil which is entirely land-based when absorb by the skin decrease the levels of pain in the most tremendous manner.
Diclofenac Sodium, Linseed oil, Methyl Salicylate & Menthol Ointment may not belong to the claws of steroids but their usage has to be strictly under the control. This pain relief cream can be used by people of any age group but it should only be with the prescription of the doctor only as following the proper instruction is mandatory to follow so as to avoid the burning sensation which may be caused on the skin.
The application of the Diclofenac Sodium, Linseed oil, Methyl Salicylate & Menthol Ointment may also cause some side effects on the skin such as the extreme level of burning sensations, irritation, redness, and development of rashes too. It is advised to use the product in the most limited manner and if using it on the child, take care of the quantities, it is so as it is reactive on the skin of the child. Also if you are pregnant, do not use it if you develop any kind of smelly allergies.
Compositional Benefits of Diclofenac Sodium, Linseed oil, Methyl Salicylate & Menthol Ointment
The composition consists of four different types of salts.
The salts specialize only in the treatment of severe levels of pain.
The oil is extracted from flax seed oil and has inflammatory properties to cure the levels of pain.
This salt treats all kinds of joint pains and sprains and also effectively cures arthritis.
It is a cooling agent that provides relief from inflammation.
Medicinal Benefits of Diclofenac Sodium, Linseed oil, Methyl Salicylate & Menthol Ointment
The ointment will definitely give the desired results but one is required to use the product in an instructive manner only. Following are the benefits which the is will serve to the patient.
- Helps in the relief of inflammation.
- Protects against the chemical messengers that indicate the brain about the pain.
- Created the barriers against the pain.
- Reliefs the muscles.
- Cures arthritis.
- Treats osteoarthritis.
- Helps in the protection against joint pain.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Helps in the smooth walk.
- Increases blood circulation on the sire of application.
Application Guide of Diclofenac Sodium, Linseed oil, Methyl Salicylate & Menthol Ointment
There are some instructions that one needs to follow before the application of the anti-inflammatory ointment.
- Clean the skin.
- Apply the small amount onto the skin.
- Gently, massage until the cream gets absorbed.
- Do not scratch as burning sensations may occur.
- Cover the skin from direct air.
Precaution with Diclofenac Sodium, Linseed oil, Methyl Salicylate & Menthol Ointment
There are some necessary precautions that one is required to follow for better results.
- Take the appropriate amount of rest.
- Consult the doctor before the application.
- Use in a very small quantity.
- The maximum application must be 2 times only.
- Do not over-apply for the fastest results.
- Cover the skin from direct exposure to air.
- Discontinue the use if allergies occur on the skin.
Side Effects of Diclofenac Sodium, Linseed oil, Methyl Salicylate & Menthol Ointment
There are some side effects that may be caused by the frequent use of the products.
- The burning sensation may be caused.
- Irritations may occur.
- Redness may develop.
- Skin rash may develop.
- The smell of this cream may cause nausea.
- Headaches may also occur because of the strong smell of the cream.
Keep the Diclofenac Sodium, Linseed oil, Methyl Salicylate & Menthol Ointment stored in a cool and dry place only away from sunlight.
Note – Diclofenac Sodium, Linseed oil, Methyl Salicylate & Menthol Ointment is for external use only.