Flunixin Meglumine 50 mg Injection Overview | Abinixin
Abinixin is an injection that can made with Flunixin Meglumine drug. This medication is a group of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. This injection is used to treat pain in animals like Cows, Animals, camels and other big animals. However, this injection is specially used in Animal
How does Flunixin Meglumine work?
Flunixin Meglumine is a medication used in Animal to relieve pain and reduce inflammation. It works by blocking the production of substances that cause pain and inflammation in the body. It is important to use this medication under the guidance of a veterinarian, as it may have side effects and should be used with caution.
How to use Flunixin Meglumine 50 mg Injection
- Ensure the animal is held by a competent handler standing on the same side as the injection site, and avoid tying the horse up. Be in a calm and quiet environment to reduce the risk of the horse moving or fidgeting.
- Wear disposable gloves to maintain hygiene. Ensure the injection site is not grossly contaminated, such as being muddy.
- Double-check that you have the correct drug and the correct dose for the animal. Verify that the drug is meant to be administered intramuscularly (IM).
- For adult animals, use a 1 1/2-inch needle to inject the medication deep into the muscle mass. Foals usually require a 1-inch needle for intramuscular injections.
- Use the heel of your hand to pat the horse’s neck a couple of times to distract and relax the animal. On the third part, insert the needle into the neck. Attach the syringe to the needle and pull back slightly on the plunger to ensure the needle is not in a blood vessel (no blood should enter the syringe). Administer the vaccine. Upon removing the needle, gently rub the injection site.
Side effects of using Flunixin Meglumine
Flunixin Meglumine is a medication commonly prescribed for pain relief in Animals, particularly to treat colic. It is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that is used to alleviate inflammation and pain associated with musculoskeletal disease in Animals. After using this injection Ulcers, Kidney damage or Bleeding disorders side effects may occur
Why choose Abiba Pharma for Flunixin Meglumine Injection
Abiba Pharma is a leading pharmaceutical company that offers a range of products, including Flunixin Meglumine injections. Here are some reasons why you need to choose Abiba Pharma for injections.
- Best quality products at affordable price range.
- We offer a wide range of pharmaceutical formulations, including injections.
- Our all products are manufactured at WHO-GMP-certified manufacturing facilities that can ensure our high-quality standards.
- Abiba Pharma provides opportunities for individuals or businesses to become franchise partners and distribute their products at the district and state levels.
- Our fast delivery network will help us to deliver your product on time
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques: Is Flunixin Meglumine Injection available for human use?
Ans: No, This Injection is only used for Animals like horses, Cow, Camel or other big animals.
Ques: How much price of this injection?
Ans: You can purchase this injection at 250 Rs in the related market. If you want to purchase in bulk then contact our team.