Levofloxacin 500 Tablet – The medication is an antibiotic that belongs to a class of medications known as third-generation of fluoroquinolones. The tablets are highly effective antibiotic that is primarily used for the treatment of bacterial infections. The medication is used to treat a number of bacterial diseases, most notably acute bronchitis, urinary tract infections, skin infections, and pneumonia (lung infection). An infection brought on by bacteria growing inside the body is known as a bacterial infection. Any part of the body could be the target, and it spreads swiftly. The medication helps treat the infection by preventing the further growth of causative microorganisms. Levofloxacin 500 Tablet is available under the brand name Vinoleva Tablets by the top levofloxacin tablets manufacturer and supplier Abiba Pharmacia.
Dangerous bacteria can make you ill and quickly reproduce inside your body. Toxins are substances produced by harmful bacteria that can harm the tissue and make you ill. Levofloxacin 500 Tablet bind to the enzymes (Topoisomerase IV & DNA gyrase) in charge of the bacterial division and inhibit the process of bacterial multiplication, killing bacteria. The dosage and duration of Levofloxacin 500 Tablet should be followed exactly as prescribed by your doctor. It can be consumed either with or without meals, ideally at a set time. Avoid skipping any doses, even if you feel better, and finish the entire course of treatment. Do not take a second dose to make up for a missed one. Simply take the next dose as directed.
As the possible side effect of this medication, headaches, lightheadedness, nausea, and constipation are possible. These are often transient and go away on their own, but if they disturb you or last longer than normal, please see a doctor. The adverse effect of diarrhea is also possible, but it should go away once your treatment is through. If it doesn’t stop or if you notice blood in your feces, call your doctor. If you have an allergy to any of the medication’s constituents, avoid taking it. Patients with kidney problems should use additional caution when taking this drug.
Levofloxacin 500 Tablet Uses
- The medicine is a highly effective antibiotic that is used for the treatment of bacterial infections.
- The medication is used to treat a number of bacterial diseases, most notably acute bronchitis, urinary tract infections, skin infections, and pneumonia (lung infection).
Benefits of Levofloxacin Tablet
Levofloxacin 500 Tablet is an antibiotic drug that can be used to treat a variety of bacterial illnesses. These include infections of the skin, soft tissues, lungs, urinary system, ear, nose, and throat. It works by eliminating and stopping the growth of infection-causing microorganisms.
This drug typically relieves your symptoms right away. Even when you feel better, you should continue taking the medication for the full duration of the prescription to ensure that all germs are eradicated and do not develop resistance to it.
Possible Side Effects of Levofloxacin Tablets
The intake of this medicine is proven highly effective and safe for treatment. Although, in some highly unlikely cases, there is a possibility that the consumption of this medicine can lead to some unpleasant adverse reactions. The side effects of these tablets are very rare to appear and tend to resolve on their own as your body adjusts to the given treatment. However, do seek medical attention if you feel that the side effects of the medicine are getting persistent and you are worried about them.
Some of the common side effects of Levofloxacin 500 Tablet may include:
Some of the precautions and warnings to keep in mind about Levofloxacin 500 Tablet are:
- If you have ever experienced a serious adverse response to any fluoroquinolone antibiotic, including delafloxacin, ofloxacin, moxifloxacin, or ciprofloxacin, do not take Levofloxacin Tablet.
- Tendon rupture or tendinitis, the swelling of a fibrous tissue connecting a bone to a muscle, may be made more likely by using this medicine.
- A kidney, heart, or lung transplant, renal illness, a joint or tendon disorder such as rheumatoid arthritis, fits, epilepsy or regular physical activity should all be disclosed to your doctor.
- Levofloxacin 500 Tablets should be avoided along with dairy items.
- Additionally, it’s best to avoid being in the sun when taking this medicine because it could increase phototoxicity or photosensitivity.
- Before taking Levofloxacin medicine, patients with epilepsy and abnormal heartbeat should inform their doctor.