Amoxicillin Potassium Clavulanate & Lactic Acid Bacillus Tablets are used as effective treatments for bacterial infections. This medicine contains Amoxicillin Potassium Clavulanate & Lactic Acid Bacillus. Amoxicillin belongs to a class of medicines known as antibiotics that functions by preventing the formation of the bacterial protective covering, essential for the survival of bacteria.
Potassium Clavulanate is a beta-lactamase inhibitor that works by reducing resistance and enhancing the activity of Amoxicillin against bacteria, which treats the infection. However, it may upset your digestive system by causing the death of healthy gut bacteria. Lactic Acid Bacillus is added to this medication to restore the balance of healthy bacteria.
To attain the best possible effects, one should take this medicine as prescribed. In addition, make sure you read all the official guidelines carefully before commencing treatment with this medicine. Also, take this medicine in the prescribed dosage without adjusting any dosage on your own. Adjusting the dosage of Amoxicillin Potassium Clavulanate & Lactic Acid Bacillus Tablets may cause harmful effects.
Precautions for Amoxicillin Potassium Clavulanate & Lactic Acid Bacillus Tablets
For the best possible effects, an individual patient should take this medicine exactly as prescribed by the healthcare provider. Do not take more than the recommended dosage as it may cause harmful effects. In addition, take this medicine for the prescribed period, and do not stop the treatment course early as it may result in a relapse of effects. Moreover, take this medicine with the below-listed points in mind to ensure the best usage of this medication.
More Measures to Take:-
- Inform your doctor as soon as you notice any rare adverse reactions, such as an itchy rash, breathing difficulties, etc., while taking Amoxicillin Potassium Clavulanate & Lactic Acid Bacillus Tablets.
- Swallow Amoxicillin Potassium Clavulanate & Lactic Acid Bacillus Tablets whole with a full glass of water; without crushing, biting, or breaking them. Take this medicine with food and plenty of foods to avoid an upset stomach.
- Take this medicine for the prescribed length without missing any dosage. If you miss any dosage of these tablets, take that missed dosage as soon as possible. However, if it’s the time to take the next dosage, do not double the dosage to catch up.
- Diarrhea may occur as an adverse reaction while taking this medicine. You should take probiotics along with this medicine. Also, an individual should inform the doctor if they notice blood in stools or develop abdominal cramps.
- Tell your doctor about the other medications you are taking, including herbal products, and prescription, and non-prescription medicines before you start taking Amoxicillin Potassium Clavulanate & Lactic Acid Bacillus Tablets.
Take the above-listed points into account while taking Amoxicillin Potassium Clavulanate & Lactic Acid Bacillus Tablets and get the best possible effects.
You may experience mild to moderate adverse reactions while taking this medicine, Those side effects go away when the treatment courses finish. However, if the adverse reactions persist for a longer duration or worsen, inform your doctor as soon as possible.
Most Common Side effects:-
- Allergic reaction