Ceftriaxone 1gm Injection – Bacterial infection can be painful. These infections can cause a lot of irritation and embarrassment as well. That’s why treating them becomes a must. Available in the Indian market by the brand name CEFBIOTI is a powerful injection that is enriched with Ceftriaxone. This injection is delivered by Abiba Pharmacia and it is used in the treatment of different types of bacterial infections. It is recommended by healthcare experts to those patients who are suffering from various types of infections caused due to bacteria. This injection contains properties that belong to the group of cephalosporin that fights infections and allows the user to get rid of infections of the ear, meningitis (brain), urinary tract, bones & joints, blood, heart, skin & soft tissues, pneumonia (lungs), and much more.
Uses of CEFBIOTI
Ceftriaxone 1gm Injection is helpful in the treating and curing of different types of bacterial infections such as:
- Ear infection.
- Meningitis (brain)
- Urinary tract infection.
- Bones & joints infections.
- Blood and heart infections.
- Skin & soft tissue infections.
- Pneumonia (lungs).
Functioning of Ceftriaxone 1gm Injection
Used to treat bacterial infections, CEFBIOTI comes with the goodness of Ceftriaxone. It is an antibiotic that belongs to the class of cephalosporin. It helps to treat infections by destroying bacteria and preventing them from creating a cell wall (bacterial protective covering) that is needed by the bacteria for their survival. By doing this, it stops the bacteria and also restricts it from spreading as well.
Quick Directions for Better Usage
Ceftriaxone 1gm Injection is a powerful injection that contains strong properties. Thus, it needs to be used in a particular manner to get the best results. So, always keep the following instructions in your mind while using this injection:
- You have been recommended Ceftriaxone 1gm Injection as you have the symptoms of bacterial infections. Do not use it to treat and cure any other ailment.
- Complete the full course of this medicine without skipping any dosage in between to get the best results as stopping the treatment early will allow the infection to come back and become harder to cure.
- Keep the dosage on the lower side or as directed by the healthcare expert.
- Make sure to inject it as per the doctor’s prescription.
Safety Tips for Ceftriaxone 1gm Injection
If you want to get the most from this injection without experiencing any unwanted side effects, then keep in mind the following instructions:
- Never ever self-administer Ceftriaxone 1gm Injection as it can cause unwanted side effects including application site reactions, burning, redness, swelling, etc.
- Avoid consuming alcohol during the course of using this injection as alcohol consumption can halt the medicine absorption and also make the treatment difficult.
- Inform your, doctor, if you encounter issues like itchy skin, face or mouth swelling, or difficulty in breathing.
- The patient might encounter diarrhea as a side effect of using a Ceftriaxone 1gm Injection. But it should stop when the treatment is complete. If it doesn’t stop and you find blood in your stools, then you can consult your healthcare expert.
Ceftriaxone 1gm Injection is safe to use and is also well tolerated by most patient. But self administration or overdosage of this injection can bring a host of unwanted side effects to the patient. The side effects associated with the usage of Ceftriaxone 1gm Injection include the following:
- Decreased white blood cell count.
- Increased liver enzymes.
- Increased liver enzymes.
- Eosinophils (increased white blood cell count).
These are the few side effects associated with Ceftriaxone 1gm Injection usage. These are mild side effects that do not need any medical attention as they will fade away as the body gets used to the medicine. But in case it does not, then you can contact your healthcare expert to get medical help.